Atlas Container provides corrugated products for government agencies. There are many applications for box usage by government agencies such as: move and store files, electronic media and documents, disposable medical waste, transport small animals to large pieces of furniture, mail printed material, CDs and artwork, colorful litho-laminated displays as well as other miscellaneous box needs.
- Primary NAICS 322211 Corrugated and Solid Fiber Box manufacturing
- Other NAICS include but are not limited to: 322212, 326199, 322299, 321920
- Cage Code: IT8E7
- DUNS#: 045679925
- GSA Contract #: GS02F0108W
- Atlas Container is Small Business Certified for primary NAICS 322211
- Registered in SAM, Maryland e-market place, e-VA – Virginia
Atlas welcomes you to the government procurement page of Atlas Container Corporation.
Any additional information can be obtained by contacting: Chris Williams
Atlas Container has extensive experience shipping government orders from coast to coast.
The GSA Federal Supply Schedule, GS-02F-0108W, provides federal agencies easy access to Atlas Container’s corrugated manufacturing services. A growing percentage of government purchases are being made exclusively through GSA or Multiple Award Schedules. Using the GSA, hundreds of thousands of federal buyers have access to over 10 million commercial products and services from more than 9,000 commercial vendors and contractors, that can be ordered directly from GSA Schedule contractors or through the GSA Advantage!® online shopping and ordering system.
The following list of government agencies are where we have done business with in the past.
- U.S. Postal Service
- U.S. Dept. of Commerce
- U.S. Dept. of Treasury
- U.S. Dept. of State
- U.S. Naval Observatory
- U.S. Dept. of Agriculture
- U.S. Army
- U.S. General Accounting Office
- Unicor – Federal Prison system
- Defense Logistics Agency
- National Institute of health
- Dept of Health and Human Services
- Veteran Affairs
- Social Security Administration
- U.S. Government Printing Office
- U.S. Patent and Trademark
- National Institute of Health
- National Park Service
- U.S. Naval Research
- U.S. Senate
- Department of Justice
- Dept. of Labor
- Internal Revenue Service
- ICE – Immigration and customs
- US Army Rapid Equipping Force
- National Archives and Records Administration